Work with Us
Join our team!
We are always on the look out for awesome, funky, fun, caring and experienced teachers.
Making our students feel completely comfortable and welcome from the moment they step through the door is big part of our brand. We know it takes a teacher with a big heart and smidge of confidence to make this happen.
Have a look around our site and check out our instagram @yum.yoga to get a feel for what we are all about.
To register your interest and enquire about current opportunities contact Tania via email email@example.com with your resume and a cover note telling us specifically why you would love to join the YUM YOGA team.
Joining our team could involve:
- Working with our awesome progressive corporate clients, spreading Yoga vibes through the office as part of our Yoga @ Work wellbeing tool.
- Teaching hard working travelling business men an women or holiday makers at a gorgeous metro Melbourne hotel ensuring their practice joins them on their journey.
- Or guest spots and covers at our gorgeous Footscray based studio
Love your work!
Our YUM YOGA way..
At YUM YOGA we do things a little different…
- We ask students to book into classes because we like to greet you each week, we like to know your name, we would like you to recognise each other and become friends, we like to learn about you and what you do for work and support you (specifically you) in your yoga journey.
- We run our classes in 10 week blocks with a make up class because when you commit to something you are saying YES to yourself and your physical, emotional and spiritual self and your chances of success are high.
- We cap the number of students in our classes because I want to be able to give you the attention you deserve and the freedom from someone else’s armpits or toes in your face (although I’m sure they are just gorgeous).
- We ask that you bring your own mat because you are encouraged to practice at home, you put your love and energy into it each week and build a relationship with it and we cant store them in our studio. Its also more hygienic. Don’t have one? – No problem – Add one to your cart and pick it up in class.
Often we laugh; we keep our yoga light and fun!