Yoga at Work
Improve your productivity
With 10+ years as a Human Resources Manager, I know how important staff wellbeing and productivity is to an organisation.
Would you like to create an environment with;
- A positive vibe
- Reductions in back ache, neck pain, and other aches and pains
- Reductions in the use of sick leave
- Mindfulness in communications
- Positive contributions
- High engagement
- Employee wellbeing
- But most importantly, … fun!
- Yum Yoga offers custom classes to workplaces all around Melbourne.
- All classes are taught by an certified and accredited Yoga teacher [all teachers have their own insurances and current first aid certificate]
- Classes can be done in a meeting room, lunch room, or even outside!
- We can do them before work, during lunch time, or after home time [our sessions run for one hour] students bring their own mats, and we bring everything else
- Mat hire option available
- Flexible investment options to suit
- Small or large teams
So why don’t you treat the team today and add Yoga as a workplace benefit or subsidise part of the costs to increase workplace participation.
Here at Yum Yoga:
- We respect and celebrate diversity.
- We cater for beginners, and those with some Yoga experience.
- We want people to benefit from the physical, mental and emotional benefits of Yoga and not be freaked out by the “hippy mumbo jumbo” [as some may refer to it, ha!]
- For this reason, in our Yoga @ work classes, we keep things light and promise you no chanting, no pretzel moves, and a simple Namaste [unless requested by the employer!]
Enquire now about how yoga can improve the productivity of your staff